Monday, September 12, 2011

domestic confession

I've only been with one person that I was content not having sex with-but when she left to italy or idaho or wherever, I didnt care. I think I laughed at her on the phone.

in most of my relationships the only time I ever tried to make it work was after it ended. once they were back, we just had sex until it got old and then I stopped trying again.

I always test people's limits. morally, mentally, and physically. I act like everyone is some sort of object for my amusement.

it's possible I only love myself.

I don't have any goals or aspirations, except for having fun.

my only passions are food, music, and wandering around endlessly.

I pretty much could care less about the poor, disabled, or diseased.

most of the time I feel more alone being around others, because I can't be myself.

I lie and manipulate words, situations, and people in order to get what I want.

contrary to popular belief, I hate men and women equally.
1. most women aren't good for anything
2. almost all men are only useful as expendable war assets.

I have no Idea how to use proper grammar or punctuation. I'm doomed to a miserable existence because of this fact. apparently.

I got pissy like a little bitch at work today, so now I'm mad at the world.
doesn't change the fact that no matter how nice, carefree, or loving I may ever seem... This is who I really am; a pacifist psychopath. how much sense does that make?
sigh.

I need muh hoe right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment