Thursday, November 3, 2011

maybe I should....

be fake nice to girls-or at least not expect so much... that way I can avoid being left at hotels, public outbursts, and (my personal favorite) "the silent treatment". Plus, this morning I told an 11 year old that professional sport teams were identities adapted by normal people to belong in groups (which is true), to which he simply replied: "you need a girlfriend".
sonofabitch.
I hate not being normal, but hate normalcy even mo'.

Hmmm. Writing definitely puts things into perspective.

Also I've been thinking about my intentions on publishing thoughts publicly. I mean, why?
I think it might have something to do with my own narcissistic personality. Or just some other reason that makes me do hypocritical things.

No comments:

Post a Comment