Tuesday, August 14, 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like such a hypocrite for criticizing others around me for not valuing the present or being so dependent on the decisions of others when I too can only wish to be back home, surrounded by people who are outgoing and spontaneous. I miss home. and I can't find one interesting thing to do here alone, but also can not find anyone to go bike riding, hiking, swimming, or who finds a little enjoyment from debating or learning from another. they're all so preoccupied with selling their spin on old ideas. I just miss those who have more to talk about than sex, drugs, and their own narcississtic ramblings. I also miss being in something other than an urban shithole. /end.

No comments:

Post a Comment