Tuesday, September 9, 2008


today was weird-but predictable. I woke up this morning to the same familiar sound of my monotonous routine, blinding, and seemingly fruitless. I squabbled back to the couch after giving my alarm clock a good thrashing; I just didn't feel like going to school today, on account of not having my psychology quiz done. alas, my nap lasted less than 5 minutes for my mind was too busy racing between thoughts to rest its weary neurons. I scooted myself to the bathroom to take a quick shower, it helped wake me up a tad bit, I suppose. after looking for some clothes on my floor I decided what to slip on and went out to stuff my precious in the trunk of ze car. I hate cars. they're so fucking useless. anyways, as my mom pulled up towards the bike rack I jumped out hurredly, and unloaded my junk out to assemble. locked up. packed up. moving on. I feel so out of place at college-since I'm the kid that never does anything-its high school all over again.
I know what I want in life, and its not this. I wan't to travel.  help people.  you know, do something productive with the time I have, instead of worrying about how much money there is to make or number of friends for the taking.  I feel so pampered  here. fucking tired of it.heres a great blog that really influenced me: http://www.rickgunnphotography.com/project.html

No comments:

Post a Comment