Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm in love and won't give you the chance to doubt me. you're leaving before I can, anyways; it'd be pointless to tell you now.

If there's one thing I've learned throughout my life, over and over, its that people never change. we live in a melting pot of seemingly chaotic relationships and random happenings, but its all illusion.

everything is based upon order; structure. people are molded, and their actions are a reflection of that. just because characteristics seem to change in nature, doesn't mean they have. no matter what, we will strive for the same commodities we have always endlessly searched for: the means and/or desire for survival.

well. I want to kiss, fuck, and take you where no one has ever dared; I dream of spilling my thoughts onto your lips, and quenching every thirst you will ever long for. you are my ticket to heaven.
though its too bad I'll never be capable of feeling your fingers upon my face again. you can't change; I won't change.


this whole fucking thing is a charade.

No comments:

Post a Comment