Friday, April 23, 2010

mandatory fun.

i drove with bradley and taylor to the event at BLORA (belton lake outdoor recreation area; the army abbreviates everything). it was a relaxing ride their-bradley's daughter introduced me to turtle bubbles. cool.
when I got there, I got strange looks-as usual-because of the way I dress. honestly I can't deny the fact that i like the attention. I walk up to perez, robles, moore, and berry who are setting up the PA system.
"LEMME GET THE MIC."
"hell no, guy."
perez finally gave in after I explained my undying love for karaoke.
I sung that catfish song, which was well recieved by my peers. but the inevitable happened-and I was replaced with rap music. sigh.

we were there to wish a few people a fairwell, since they were transitioning from military life to civilian. it was nice.
FINALLY found a picture of that day

the lake had a veil of mist, protecting it from the early sun. there were low laying clouds rising over the tree covered mountains-and cliffs. all I wanted to do was walk the earth-like jesus.
nobody felt the same, though... which inevitably left me feeling homesick for those who would've understood my desires.
everyone showed up and we speculated on which ladies had the nicest boobs and asses. I wish I could write everything down, but even I have limits to what i can and cannot say...

No comments:

Post a Comment