Tuesday, July 5, 2011

family ties


gramps on the left, cousin in the middle, me on the right.
you know, my cousin might get into a lot of trouble and be thought of as a burden by some of my family, but I think he's one of the most normal and intelligent people I know. lego master. chess champion. computer guru. humble philosopher. convicted felon. it sucks what happens to those that society refuses to accept.

dad tryin to look cool. like always. now you just look dead, nigga. cos you IS dead.

marie. she'd do anything for the crack rock. she mah sistuh from anothuh mistuh. I love her tuh deaf. no matter what's going on she is always there. when bitchez be fuckin with a nigga's feelins n shit, what does she do? hook a brothuh up wif some hoez, THATS WHAT! when my money's all gone and there's no hope? its okay. she doesn't have any either. we just sit on the corner and holler at bitchez. it's saturday night and we've got too many gay dudes around? don't worry, we're goin to pulse. WHERE DUH THESBIANS AT? i love bitchez that love other bitchez! I think I've made my point. I'm an ass, but so is she. <3
ohhhh jurse. jurse purse curse worse nurse hearse verse blahblahblahblah.
actually, its jess. but for a while I made it a habit to make up names for her cos I kept forgetting her real name... WHICH I HAPPEN TO DO TO EVERYONE, thank you. ANYWAYS, jurse seemed to stick, on account for I like the way mad black women talk. but yeah. she's exgirlfriend turned psycho lover turned bestfriend forever turned step sister I had/have sex with-you know, like that one movie. but not really. her enitre family hates me because I stick my pee pee in all their relatives. but its okay. I don't mind. I love her and not even she can make me leave her alone. cos I'm just as psycho as she is. thank jeff!
just look how much she hates me!

but we have a retard love child to look after. hey, gotta have sumfin.


and den durrz momma.

I don't hate her no mo'. she's a nice momma. a good momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment