Thursday, July 7, 2011

I fucked a mermaid.

this was stencilled from posterboard for my friend, grace. her longing to be a mermaid made me think of how that TOTALLY presents a problem with riding bicicletas... and not to mention the possibility of being a freak! who says merpeeps gotta be pretty?
anyways. I need to find a better material to make stencils on so they'll last longer.... since its my new hobby. I've gone from drawing, sewing, painting, writing, to-well, stencilling now :p

I hate it though, anything that requires imagination is almost impossible for me to take part in. the army is an inescapable blackhole for anything beautiful, brittle, and thoughtful. sonofabitch. I never realized how hard it is to just BE inspired! AHCK!!!

I've made a few stencils, but they all just seem to lack...well... everything. they're just images that i think look cool or are too simple & bland. mebeh somethin'll come. hopefully soon. I've felt stuck for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment