Monday, March 25, 2013

for we are the champions of the sun.

the tears from your eyes are like the sweet waters of christ
they smear on my shoulder and baptize my soul.
and when I look into those shimmering jewels-
when I leap into those pools-I hold my breath
and hope to god I'll come back up ontop.

so let me stop.
"and who are you?"
"you know who I am."
but I never have. I'd like to think that has changed
for a battle of kisses and cute talks has been waged
from pudding cups and whipping butts,
 to singing songs while selena sees my nuts
I must say, you've caught me with my pants down and ass out
but I'll kiss your bald spot til your hairs sprout about
and rape whistles stop dangling from your pierced snout
until the mole near your butthole shouts out
"you want me meow?"
and to that I'll always say,
frack yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment